Thursday, September 4, 2014

One Month

William is one month old!  I can't believe it.  I finally managed to get some pictures, too.  So, here are some updates on our little inchworm.







He's getting really good at holding his head up!  He hates tummy time on the floor, but he's usually quite happy to have tummy time on our tummies.  Of course, sometimes this leads to sleeping.  He's so cuddly!

He's starting to accept (and a couple of times has even enjoyed) being put on his back.  Hopefully soon he'll actually sleep this way.  Baron likes to help him with his playmat, which at this point is still a bit advanced for him.  But it's soft and it plays music, so it's nicer than the floor, and there's no chance of him falling off anything!



It's a work in progress, but we're starting to see some smiles!  He smiles a lot when he's sleeping, and sometimes even laughs in his sleep.  I keep trying to catch the sleep-laughing on video, but haven't managed yet.  It's quite possibly the most precious thing I've ever seen.


 I love his face!


Look, an almost identical picture! Who cares, it's cute.