Sunday, May 24, 2015

Month 8 and 9

I'm 9 and a half months old now! I'm so active, my parents barely have time to do normal parent things! I speed around the house on my two feet. Walking is fun! Crawling is fun too.

I get really sad when they don't let me play in the fridge or the dishwasher. I also don't like it when the close the baby gate on me and go downstairs for any reason. I also don't like apples....well...my stomach and butt don't like them...especially my butt. I don't eat apples any more.

Helping mommy and daddy buy a new car. Everyone was amazed when they found out I was only 9 1/2 months old!

My first balloon! From the car guys. I love it!

I love Daddy!

Sometimes I get really tired while helping in the library at church.

Sometimes daddy helps me with my 2 hour nap that usually starts halfway through sacrament meeting.



Baron's favorite Sun Spot

We saw wild ponies at Assateague Island!

5 Year Anniversary Shot

Eek a Bear!

Uh... I'm not getting in to anything

Why is the dog outside? I want to be outside!

Go go gadget frog mode! zzzzz....

Definitely not getting into anything here